Pages

Camels and Shepherds and Spys Oh My!

Weird name for a Blog, huh? -I know, I spelled "spys" wrong...Just checkin' if you was payin' attention! This title originated from one of many interesting life experiences in the history of... Kevin Leland: Investigative Blogger


You can, extra, extra, read all about it in a post called...

If you want to find out what is going on with the poor animals at Round Barn Merino's in Ferrisburgh, VT, and hopefully have something to say about putting their poor treatment to an end, read:



If you want to read about me, and what I'm up to with this investigative blogging thing, check out this page:



And if you want to read about a tragedy, regarding mariticide in Vermont. Read the story of Chrissy Billis, The OkCupid Killer. I called her this after the following dialog with Christine Billis, after she confessed to Sgt. Det. Darren Annis of the Vermont State Police.

Chrissy: "Wahh...I don't want to be the movie of the week!" 

Me: "I think it's too late Sweetheart, and I'm writing the script! I'm calling you "The OkCupid Killer"

Chrissy: "I don't wanna be called that. I didn't kill anybody from OkCupid."

Me: "Tough shit. I'm writing it, so I get to name you what I want."





Please; go ahead and follow by email...The button is somewhere on the left. Your comments will be as uncensored as they are appreciated... I mean, I won't appreciate it if you call me names, but I still won't censor you anymore than I'll censor myself when I call you names back. So to keep this all second gradish, remember: I'm rubber and you're glue so sticks and stones may break my bones but words...hit harder than fists. 

4 comments:

  1. Kevin , again your words of fucking wisdom just floored me . Your a really nasty person and we all know what happens to nasty people don't we . What comes around goes around dude , remember that . Oh yeah , your not a good listener , as you've claimed among other things. Your keeping a line open helps us to see you prosecuted and jailed ! And were all hoping the authoraties finish up ASAP n' get you off the streets !

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anonymous Troll Dude: Dude, aren't you and a bunch of other dudes late for the Disco? I'm not getting prosecuted. You better watch out for crossing the line, and "tampering with a witness" The Authorities are watching YOU. I think I know who you are, dude, and dude, wow, really... I want to beat the shit out of you. C'mon, I'm only 5 1/2 feet tall, 170 lbs, are you afraid to go toe to toe with me? C'mon dude, we'll even get a ref so I can't kill you or mame you...UFC rules. Let's do this! -Dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anonymous Troll Dude: You are a troll. Urban Dictionary definition:

    1a. Noun
    One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

    1b. Noun
    A person who, on a message forum of some type, attacks and flames other members of the forum for any of a number of reasons such as rank, previous disagreements, sex, status, ect. A troll usually flames threads without staying on topic, unlike a "Flamer" who flames a thread because he/she disagrees with the content of the thread.

    1c. Noun

    A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject, as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.

    Are you a pussy? If you ever want to man up, and call me a pedophile or rapist to my face, just let me know. I won’t hold my breath. Because, to answer my own question, you ARE a coward, and I’m sure you are afraid that I’ll rip off your head, and shit down your windpipe...

    I found out that I’ve got some vocal, but of course “anonymous” enemies among the crowd of man-sluts that were fucking Chrissy when she was on the other side of the bars. Are you one of these guys? I guess that would make YOU a “mother fucker” in the true sense of the word. Are you the one that Chrissy’s daughter caught in the act of screwing her mother? That would make you a “busted mother-fucker.” Are you pissed at me because I put your cum-sponge in jail and you’re back to humpin’ a rubber vagina? Loser. Get a name, get a life, grow some balls, and own up to your stupid and uninformed opinions. Stop trolling my Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Kevin Leland: Investigative Blogger

I’m not a reporter or a journalist who is prevented from making myself part of the story. I’m a blogger, and these stories are a part of me. Therefore, expect me to be making more than a cameo appearance in them. I know I’m not the only one out here who has had a life. I welcome anyone with a good story to share a guest spot. I will help anyone with a good scoop to investigate. Bring it on! (I’ll share revenue) No slander, no gossip -just true, emotionally riveting, newsworthy drama.