Pages

Judith Giusto Reneges Again

I had a conversation with Judith Giusto before our wrap up hearing at small claims court in Middlebury yesterday. Judith offered me a deal to settle this without having to bother the judge again. True to form, it was a typical Judith-Giusto-style ruse, where she didn’t even intend to honor the deal she was in the process of making. It’s all just a joke to her. It is kinda funny the lengths this woman goes to just for an opportunity to hear herself talk. Look at this exchange and get a chuckle:

K- I didn’t do any SEO work to make that Blog I posted searchable. Do you think I can get paid to take it down?

J- I don’t know. Do you need to pay someone to take it down?

K- No. I can take it down.

J- So...I don’t understand the question. What does that mean? What are you trying to say, “can I get paid to take it down?”

K- Yeah, like would Fletcher be interested it not having that information broadcast on the Internet?

J- Are you saying that this is like extortion? That if I pay you...

K- No, it’s like as simple as...

J- How much do you...What’s your price?

K- Um... To address the extortion issue: I don’t see it as extortion. It’s trading in information. It’s exactly what you do for a living. Right?

J- How much money do you want from me so that you won’t post that on the Internet?

K- It’s already on the Internet. It’s just a matter of doing search engine optimization to make it findable.

J- How much money do you want from me not to make this search engine ...whatever...findable?

K- Well, like I warned you in my emails, you at least have to start with the money you owe me for the work I did for you, for the amount I’m suing you for in court today. That’s $4,200.00 right there, plus the building. If I can’t get the building back then it’s got to be over $5,000.00 which we max out at $5,000.00 here in court.

J- Do you think like to keep you off the Internet, like, maybe $6,000.00 would work? Would that be a good number for you? If I had my check book, right now, would that work for you? $6,000.00 to keep you from destroying my life?

K- A check right here today?

J- Yeah.

K- And we don’t have to go in front of the judge and finish this thing?

J- Sure.

K- Um... Would I be able to get my building too?

J- $6,000.00 plus the building and you won’t do anything to hurt my career?

K- I’ll take that off the Internet immediately, as we sit here.

J- I would too if someone made that offer to me. You gotta be out of your mind.

K- What do you mean “out of my mind”

J- To think that I was serious.

K- Oh...I didn’t know if you were serious or not. I didn’t get too excited. You know, I’m not out to ruin your life. I mean, I’ve lost a career Judith. That’s what brought me up to Vermont in the first place. It didn’t ruin my life. It’s losing a job. Unless you identify yourself by what you do for a living...I’m more than that.

J- I’m sure you are... I don’t know what to tell you. I’m willing to take my chances.

K- Alright. I’m willing to let that stand as a blog that I can make money off of anyway. I’ll put more video, pictures...It’s what I wanted to do in the first place. I was full of ideas for the farm and your business. That was part of it, you know, in a positive way.

J- Part of it was blogging about what I do for a living? Sending emails to my coworkers?

K- Blogging about the camel, and what you do for a living, obviously not in a negative way. I didn’t have to treat you in a negative way until you screwed me over. Accepting all that work and time from me without giving me a dime? Are you out of your mind? You think I’m gonna roll over on that? Of course not!

J- Alright, I’ll just chance it. Life’s a crap shoot.

K- No. Life is a gift.

J- Good.

5 comments:

  1. This story is getting stranger and stranger by the moment. I'm not sure what to think. It is good reading though, thanks for sharing it with us.

    *Sending Oliver the Camel some Love*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a piece of work she is! Don't worry Kev! The law of averages will catch up with her, and she will get back just what she has sown and probably more than she can stand! She might lose everything. I've seen it happen more than once to people who were doing wrong.

    One woman (a coworker) came into my home after I was moving out of it and stole a lot of stuff before I could get it moved. She ended up with burned hands (literally) from trying to put a fire out in her house... my dining room table, my air condition system and other things were all stolen by her and her husband while I was at work.

    I gave her my key to get something I had let her have for helping me with some moving and she cleaned me out while I was at work. She denied it.. but I knew it was her... a little later and she had a fire and lost everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The laws of averages ? What the **** is wrong with this picture ? Da ! You both should be incarcerated for bribery ! ASAP !!!!! Kevin , your a real piece of shit ! Period . Your in everybodys shit ain't ya , jee , wonder why folks just wanna pound ya silly !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Other peoples business IS my business... Wait until I expose YOU -you fucking loser. you are going to be the shit I scrape off the bottom of my shoe. I'm 80% sure I know who you are.

    @ Anonymous: You are a troll. Urban Dictionary definition:

    1a. Noun
    One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

    1b. Noun
    A person who, on a message forum of some type, attacks and flames other members of the forum for any of a number of reasons such as rank, previous disagreements, sex, status, ect. A troll usually flames threads without staying on topic, unlike a "Flamer" who flames a thread because he/she disagrees with the content of the thread.

    1c. Noun

    A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject, as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.

    Are you a pussy? If you ever want to man up, and call me a pedophile or rapist to my face, just let me know. I won’t hold my breath. Because, to answer my own question, you ARE a coward, and I’m sure you are afraid that I’ll rip off your head, and shit down your windpipe...

    I found out that I’ve got some vocal, but of course “anonymous” enemies among the crowd of man-sluts that were fucking Chrissy when she was on the other side of the bars. Are you one of these guys? I guess that would make YOU a “mother fucker” in the true sense of the word. Are you the one that Chrissy’s daughter caught in the act of screwing her mother? That would make you a “busted mother-fucker.” Are you pissed at me because I put your cum-sponge in jail and you’re back to humpin’ a rubber vagina? Loser. Get a name, get a life, grow some balls, and own up to your stupid and uninformed opinions. Stop trolling my Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Anyone who wants to "pound me silly" As long as it is refereed, UFC rules, I'll give you a shot. Even if I get my ass kicked, it would be worth knowing who you are. I don't mind having enemies, and I even respect the one's who identify themselves, and tell me to my face what they think about me... It's you pussies who hide that creep me out. You are like spies. You better hope I don't identify you, you troll, I'll fuck you up.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Kevin Leland: Investigative Blogger

I’m not a reporter or a journalist who is prevented from making myself part of the story. I’m a blogger, and these stories are a part of me. Therefore, expect me to be making more than a cameo appearance in them. I know I’m not the only one out here who has had a life. I welcome anyone with a good story to share a guest spot. I will help anyone with a good scoop to investigate. Bring it on! (I’ll share revenue) No slander, no gossip -just true, emotionally riveting, newsworthy drama.