Pages

FletcherCSI Requests Removal of Privilaged Information

Here is an email exchange that I had with Chad Stimson, Judith Giusto’s boss:

Hi Chad,

I'm not trying to be a jerk, it's just that I got royaly screwed by one of your employees, Judith Giusto. I tried very hard to settle this with her but she would not budge. I probably don't completely understand what it is that your company does, I could only relate it as Judith explained it to me. I wanted you to be cognizant of the blog I posted last night if you are not already.

I hint around for a payment in exchange for deleting it. I'm trying to be careful about what I do with my writing. I'm trying to be an investigative blogger, not an extortionist. Either way, I'm sure that you can understand that the ultimate goal of writing, or any work for that matter, is to get paid. Judith is threatening to have me arrested. I have already received a call from the VT State Police warning me not to contact her. I will not. The police said that there was a good chance that I will be arrested and charged if I don't take down the blog.

I refused to remove it. I offered to remove contact information concerning Judith and Jeanne, but that is all I'm willing to do at the moment. If I get arrested, I would expect the blog to pretty much go viral, especially if I do a bunch of SEO work to it. This could launch my investigative blogging career. Obviously, this story doesn't put your company, or a least your big-mouthed employee in a good light.

I would be willing to discuss this situation with you, remembering that you or your company did nothing to harm me. Please respond by email. If you would like to have a discussion completely off the record, I would be glad to meet with you and would sign a non-disclosure agreement promising to keep our discussion private.

Thanks,

Kevin Leland

Kevin,
Neither I nor my company has anything to do with your dispute with Judith Giusto. I respectfully ask that you remove all references to my company, judith's employment, jeanne chickanosky' employment, me, and any and all references to spying, corporate espionage, etc. from the blog.
The dispute between you and judith is not at all related to my company, so please remove all such references.
Thank you,
Chad Stimson

...had nothing to do with our dispute until Judith dragged you into it. However, seeing that you asked so darned politely, I just might. Now all I need is a good rea$on...okay, I know, the dollar sign thing is getting really played now, but pleases and thank-yous are not enough.

Seriously, that blog was a lot of work. The true life experience that it's based on was torture. Why should I flush my intellectual property, just because it interferes with your money-making pursuits, that incidentally, screw with the intellectual pursuits of others?

You are welcome to buy my copy, as is: $7,000.00. I'll rewrite it only mentioning the screw-job I got from Judith, but with nothing about her or Jeanne's employment with Fletcher. I'll write nothing about Fletcher itself, and sign and honor a non-disclosure agreement.

Otherwise, I'm going to leave it as is, and dig a little deeper into what it is your company does, and continue to post what I find out. It's seems complicated, but it's interesting and will make a great thread of what's called "long tail content." I suspect it could cause me to cross paths with people who might recognize that I'm as intelligent as Judith, yet I possess a lot more common sense. It could earn a good amount of revenue over time and lead to an excellent job offer.

I hope you understand that the Blog has value, and I have to be compensated for disposing of it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, was checking the story about poor Oliver and found this. First my jaw dropped and then after I finished reading I could not help but to laugh out loud.

    I'm really sorry that all this is happening, but cannot help but to wonder abut Oliver the camel. I'll read about a bit to see if there is more. Hopefully soon something will be done that is helpful for all concerned.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Kevin Leland: Investigative Blogger

I’m not a reporter or a journalist who is prevented from making myself part of the story. I’m a blogger, and these stories are a part of me. Therefore, expect me to be making more than a cameo appearance in them. I know I’m not the only one out here who has had a life. I welcome anyone with a good story to share a guest spot. I will help anyone with a good scoop to investigate. Bring it on! (I’ll share revenue) No slander, no gossip -just true, emotionally riveting, newsworthy drama.