Pages

Judith Giusto loses too!

I am a bit disappointed with the amount, but I did WIN my case against Judith Giusto! It took two months for the decision. It was a complicated case, thanks to Judith's lying and wind-bagging. But now she has to write me a check for over $500 (plus interest)

That doesn't cover anywhere near what she burned me for...I sued for $4,200, and that represented $20 per hour for over 200 hours of work she got out of me, without paying me a dime or sticking to the trade deal we made. Stay away from this woman if you do any kind of contracting work. She is bad news. She is a con artist (for a living)

If you have already been ripped off by her, please contact me and I'll get your story posted. Society needs to realize that there are a lot of honest contractors getting ripped off by some people in the community that they work hard for.  It's not always consumers being ripped off by contractors.

2 comments:

  1. When did this happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out the decision yesterday after I won my case against that other swindler, Jacques Andrew Megroz. The case took two sessions, because Judith needs to wear one of those alert buttons around her neck..."I'm talking and I can't shut up!"

    I started working for her in January of 2010, when I first arrived in Vermont.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Kevin Leland: Investigative Blogger

I’m not a reporter or a journalist who is prevented from making myself part of the story. I’m a blogger, and these stories are a part of me. Therefore, expect me to be making more than a cameo appearance in them. I know I’m not the only one out here who has had a life. I welcome anyone with a good story to share a guest spot. I will help anyone with a good scoop to investigate. Bring it on! (I’ll share revenue) No slander, no gossip -just true, emotionally riveting, newsworthy drama.